8.13.2009

high-tech toilet

We passed an LG store while walking around Chilguk and decided to check it out. Lots of fun gadgets, included some high-tech toilet seats that we got a kick out of. The buttons were so confusing! The toilets apparently come equipped with an extra nozzle, which can be aimed, and its pressure adjusted. At least I assume ... I mean, what else could all those buttons do? There was also a button to heat the seat.
I did not whip out my camera and take photos there in the LG store (I'm a classy broad) but then when I used the restroom at the barbecue restaurant, I was thrilled to learn that they had high tech toilets there! Photos had to be taken.
Toilet with the "control panel" at left:
Closeup of the most important buttons:
Maybe I'm just not adventurous enough - I did not try pressing any of the mysterious buttons. But I will ... oh, yes, I will.

3 comments:

  1. try it... oh please try it .... and report back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think you'll be able to find a cool phone in Korea. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen it many times on TV. I have to say I would really need some time to get used to it. I mean, water shooting, wind blowing...

    ReplyDelete