3.07.2010

Rose meets Billibowling

I like to play games while I'm out with friends. Euchre, poker, pool, darts, bowling, or those touch-screen games in the corner, I love nothing more than a little activity while I'm drinking. Enter BilliBow. It's a bar in downtown Daegu, mostly frequented by non-Koreans, that has a pool table, darts, and a magnificent game called BilliBowling.
It's set up like a miniature bowling alley, with gutters, pins, and bowling scoreboard:
But instead of bowling balls, you're using a cue ball and a pool stick to knock over the pins. Ami demonstrates here:
I line up my shot:
Teeny-Weenie little bowling pin!
It's a super-fun game. Combines two sports I'm awful at but love.
Later we played darts, and something must've been in our drinks, because we were racking up bullseyes. I even got one!
Sherri:
Dave:
This was a night that a bunch of teachers went out together with the "village guides" - non-Korean university students that work at the English Village, basically shepherding the kids from class to class. It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow I NEED to play billabowling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete